Model 585 - 5.85m reach
Model 525 - 5.25m reach
Model 465 - 4.65m reach
- Three point linkage mounted
- Stabilizer kit as standard
- Cable, Electronic Switch or Digital Proportional Joystick control
- Parallel boom geometry
- Tapered boom for extra strength
- Hoses fed through boom elements for better protection
- 245 degree smooth constant head angling
- Flail cutting direction reversible
- Flail head floatation
- Fully independent hydraulics
- 50hp hydraulic system
- Cast iron pump & motor
- 200 litre hydraulic oil tank
- Pumps and valves protected behind bumper bar
- Super Slim Tank – reduced overhung weight – more stable – better oil cooling
- Cutter head further forward for better vision
- 100 degrees power slew
- Safety breakback
- Folds neatly behind tractor for transport
- Sturdy parking stands
- Right or left hand cut models
Minimum tractor power 60 – 65hp and weighing not less than 2500kg (425) – 3000kg (525)
- Lighting Kit
- 68hp hydraulic system
- Boom floatation kit (Adjustable floatation is standard on proportional machines)
Double Skin Cutter Head
Developed and built to meet the demands of prolonged use, the double skin cutter head offers many innovative features and practical advantages over traditional cutting heads.
- Double Skin Cutter head 1.2m (48")
- Double Skin top cover gives torsional rigidity and improved wear resistance.
- Drive line contained within the width of skid.
- Twin belt drive from motor to rotor to avoid shock loading.
- Simple belt adjustment.
- Quick fit heavy duty rotor takes 5 types of flail.
- Heavy braced end panels.
- Adjustable heavy duty roller.
- Skin wrapped well around panel for greater protection.
- Nose guard with barbed wire trap & heavy duty curtain
- Choice of flails.