Model 580S - 5.8m (19ft) reach
Model 520S - 5.2m (17ft) reach
Model 460S - 4.6m (15ft) reach
- Super Slim tank - reduced overhung weight - more stable - better cooling
- Cutting head 250mm further forward for better vision
- Double Skin Cutter Head (48") with roller and wire trap
- Flail head floatation.
- Flail cutting direction reversible
- Cable, Electronic Switch or Proportional Joystick control
- Parallel boom geometry
- Large section tapered boom for extra strength
- All pipes inside or behind boom elements
- 95 degrees power slew
- Folds neatly behind tractor for transport
- Safety hydraulic breakback and breakforward
- 50hp hydraulic system
- Fully independent hydraulics
- Cast iron pump & motor
- Pumps and valves protected behind bumper bar
- Right or left hand cut models
- Three point linkage mounted
- Front or rear mounting
- Stabilizer kit as standard
- Minimum tractor power 60 – 70hp and weighing not less than 2500kg (460S), 3000kg (520S) and 3250kg (580S)
- Suitable for subframe mounting
- 68hp hydraulic system
- Boom floatation kit (Adjustable floatation is standard on proportional machines)
- 1.5m double skin cutter head
- Subframe mounting kit
Double Skin Cutter Head
Developed and built to meet the demands of prolonged use, the double skin cutter head offers many innovative features and practical advantages over traditional cutting heads.
- Double Skin Cutter head 1.2m (48")
- Double Skin top cover gives torsional rigidity and improved wear resistance.
- Drive line contained within the width of skid.
- Twin belt drive from motor to rotor to avoid shock loading.
- Simple belt adjustment.
- Quick fit heavy duty rotor takes 5 types of flail.
- Heavy braced end panels.
- Adjustable heavy duty roller.
- Skin wrapped well around panel for greater protection.
- Nose guard with barbed wire trap & heavy duty curtain
Choice of flails.